A real summer favorite! This is a simple and delicious way to prepare our sweet and juicy corn right on the BBQ. Great for camping or any outdoor day!
- Nature’s Finest Sweet Corn
- Salt and Pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Leave the corn in the husks, and soak in a pan filled with cold water for at least 15 minutes.
- Pat the corn dry with a paper towel, and place directly on the grill at medium-high heat, turning every few minutes to avoid burning.
- Grill until the corn is tender, and light char marks have formed on the husks (15-20 minutes).
- Remove from the grill, peel back the husks and season to taste with butter, Salt, Pepper, Chopped Cilantro and Red pepper flakes.