You’ll love these delicious, simple to prepare carrots. Roasting really brings out the flavor of these carrots.
- 2lbs of Nature’s Finest Carrots
3-4 Tablespoons of unsalted Butter
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Cut carrots into large-ish sized chunks (approximately 2-3 inches).
- In a bowl, melt the butter and add brown sugar, salt, pepper. Mix in carrot chunks and stir until the carrots are completely coated.
- Place carrots on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until carrots are soft and tender – but not mushy.
- Transfer carrots to serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!