This tasty salad is based on a Greek Salad, but is quick and simple to make. The red onions add a nice bite, crunch and color to this delicious salad.
- 1 Head of Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 3/4 Cup sliced black olives
- 1 English Cucumber (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 12oz Ripe Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 Red Onion (cut into 1/2 wide slices)
- 1 small Green Pepper (Seeded and diced)
- 1/2 lb of Shredded Feta Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Your favorite off the shelf, creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce into bite sized chunks. Place into large bowl.
- Prepare olives, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Red onion, Green Pepper and add to lettuce.
- Add Greek Dressing and gently toss salad.
- Add Feta cheese and Black pepper to taste.
- Place into serving bowls and enjoy!