Operations – Transportation Custom Application
Experience & Activities
At this time, we are accepting resumes for the position of Operations (Transportation & Custom Application). Accountable to the Regional Manager for servicing and operating farm supply equipment and seasonally performing custom application for farm customers. This position will also be responsible for bulk materials transportation, as required.
Crop Input Applications
- Applies crop inputs to the customer’s fields using company application equipment in accordance with the blend or label specifications.
- Determines if the weather conditions are appropriate and that the field has been worked properly prior to applying the products, within the appropriate guidelines (4R legislation).
- Assists customers by retrieving purchased seed and chemical product
- Blends and loads crop inputs products in accordance with blend sheet requirements and recommendations.
- Delivers product to the customer in accordance with safety and environmental precautions.
- Maintains sufficient supply of fertilizer blending ingredient in the bins.
- Monitors the supply of products in the region, to determine when additional products should be added.
- Loads packaged goods using a forklift (may require lifting or rolling the products onto the truck).
- Maintains at a minimum a DZ licence with AZ preferred
- Efficiently maintains and performs basic repairs and services, within the region, in accordance with the location Preventative Maintenance Plan.
- Works with the Regional Manager in determining and performing the repairs and servicing needs to machinery.
- Works within a team to drive efficiencies within the region
- High School diploma, must achieve and maintain job specific required licenses
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.